Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a great group of members here and I'm sure one can help me out.

I am looking for a 9mm double stack magazine with a completely flat follower. I would think I would only find a flat follower in guns with straight stick magazines.

The H&K MP5 may have a flat follower, does anyone own one and can they check it for me?

Also the 9MM Uzi may have a straight follower any one have one?

The picture is a stick magazine from a 9mm AR however the follower is at a slight angle from left to right. I need a follower that is straight like the feed lips on the top of the magazine.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
If it is just flat sheet metal, with a guide in back and front, it shouldn't be too hard for a good sheet-metal mechanic to make one - or more.

I go to my local heating/Air-conditioniner's shop and use his shear and box-break frequently for odd stuff I want.

·
Super Moderator
40,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To hard to tell if the 9mm has any angle in that picture, wish the 9mm was made like the 10mm next to it. I wonder if I could shave down the 10mm??? I'll keep it in mind.

Thought about the 3d printer, don't know anyone that has one or the ability to create an item by making a print file for it.

·
Super Moderator
19,689 Posts
OK, now you got me curious. What issue are you having that a flat follower will solve? All my Mag followers have slightly "nose up" followers to help assure the slide/bolt strips up the next cartridge when closing to chamber the round.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts