Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this notice in an email today, thought I would share it. I have been really wanting one of these, but unfortunately I just dropped about $1800 on a new safe and I am pretty sure my wife will hurt me if I buy it right now.
Citadel CIR9M1S M-1 Carbine 10+1 9mm 18" $399.00 SHIPS FREE

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Yeah , well it's a good looking gun and $399.00 isn't a bad price if your really wanting one . But that's between you and the wife . Good day !!

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
I really like this firearm. I would prefer the wood stock but do not think it is worth an additional $170!

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
That's a nice looking rifle. Wood would be better for me, but plastic isn't necessarily a deal breaker!

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would prefer a wood stock too, I am pretty sure there are still some old GI wood stocks floating around out there but I am not sure if they will fit the 9mm.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
If it had a wood stock and came in .45ACP I'm your huckelberry....

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
I have been wanting one in .22lr...must stop looking.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
I will stick with my HI Point 9MM carbine with 15 round magazine.. Works for me..:D

·
Registered
31,910 Posts
I saw one a few weeks ago at Big 5 and got excited until I read a few reviews.

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
Anyone that is concerned about the listed 10 round magazines, don't worry, it takes standard Beretta 92FS magazines.

So, you can get standard 17 rounders and even aftermarket ones that hold even more.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Interesting. Id like to see it in other calibers also. One in 45 ACP would be very likely to find a home with me.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was looking at those the other day, I thought the magazine looked funny...
From what I have reAD THEY TAKE THE bERETTA MAGS

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
From what I have reAD THEY TAKE THE bERETTA MAGS
Is that the forum version of Tourette's?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is that the forum version of Tourette's?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
Nope that's the I have had too many beers to bother fixing the accidental locking of the caps

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I bought one of the M1-22's with the wood stock and just love it. Shoots great, no problems so far. I ordered a sling/oiler and butt stock pouch for it. When I lay it next to my original M1 Carbine it looks pretty darn close. The mags for the .22lr look just like the real 15 rnd mags.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts