Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many people reload 9MM, but I found this brass "once-fired" for what I felt was a pretty good deal. I know that 9MM brass is generally plentiful, but I picked up 2k for $41.90 shipped. Just wanted to share incase anyone was looking. Brass was pretty clean when it arrived and I found 1 steel case out of the 2k. Not bad IMHO.

Precision Once Fired Brass | Used Casings | Ammunition Reloading Supplies

·
Registered
138 Posts
2 cents a pop isn't a bad price,I've seen some cheaper not cleaned but most was much higher cleaned and polished. I picked up most of my stash years ago when I used to visit the public range,back then ammo was plentiful and not many reloader came to the range so there was brass galore of all calibers. If you didn't get it somebody that recycled it or sold brass would so I got what I needed as well as brass for family and friends.

I haven't been to a range in several years as I can shoot over at my neighbors or friends house whenever I like but I have collected enough brass for all the caliber I load or that I can convert to other calibers I need to last me a long while. Sometimes you can find good deal as well on other gun forums in the buy and sale sections.

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
Good price ! Luckily, I have oodles of 9mm brass here at home. Same with 40 cal.

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
If I needed brass that they carried I'd be all over it. The 223/5.56 looks pretty enticing though I haven't checked around. I'm sitting on about 1200 9mm and about 1500 45 acp ready to be reloaded. Just waiting on bullets to show up.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Where did you get it at that price?

·
Super Moderator
17,621 Posts
That's a good price. If I didn't have a five gallon bucket full I'd be all over it.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts
Thanks for sharing :thumb:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Yup, I need 380 and 556 unfortunately. ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts