Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took the plunge and ordered a 9mm 24/7 Pro Long Slide from Buds sight unseen (350$ shipped how could I go wrong) I've never even held one. Hopefully I got the last one because after I ordered it, 2 hours later now it's out of stock. What are some of the accessories you have put on yours that you absolutely love? I should have it out on the range next weekend for a test run. ;D Has anyone made their Blued 24/7 LS look like a Duo-Tone?

Cheers,
Dreaded

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I received it and this gun fits like a glove. I couldn't be happier, disassembled n' cleaned it right away and I didn't like the thought of a plastic recoil rod. Went to work and whipped up a stainless rod for it. Now I'm thinking the polished stainless rod looks out of place on a all black gun. :???: Pic's to come...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dreaded said:
Well I received it and this gun fits like a glove. I couldn't be happier, disassembled n' cleaned it right away and I didn't like the thought of a plastic recoil rod. Went to work and whipped up a stainless rod for it. Now I'm thinking the polished stainless rod looks out of place on a all black gun. :???: Pic's to come...
You know you could make a side biz machining guide rods.
I all ready broke a plastic one, cap came flying off!
The gun shoots fine without it but plastic!
ACK!

·
22,058 Posts
My LS has a high round count now and has not failed me yet.

I have my gunsmith friend machining me a metal guiderod.

This will be the only mod I have done to it and it has reliably
operated with everything I have fed it. Even my light comp loads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts