Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You may be interested in the model 992 it is a 9 shot revolver that comes with a .22 mag cylinder and an easy to change cylinder for standard .22lr et al. I have not handled a 942 but I am familiar with the 992 in my experience it is reliable and as accurate as I am capable. Good bang for the buck with two guns in one frame.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have 3" 856 and 605 models, which are essentially the same size as the 942. I almost bought one, but it was sold out before I could complete my purchase. I will have one.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Cant find a 942 in 3 inch anywhere .May settle for the 22 magnum !
Most online vendors have notification lists and I have a few favorites. There's no obligation. The notification is nothing more than a, "Hey! We got some!" If I'm looking for something special and can't find it, I get on the notification list and jump on the first one that comes up, provided the price is good. My order will arrive at my favorite FFL for the necessary paperwork in a couple of days. I'm on a list for a 3" 942 in .22WMR right now. I guess it all depends on the boat from Brazil. It could be any day or several months. Just keep looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts