Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a relative newb to the 92 so forgive my questions.

I'm assuming that because you posted this link that these will fit the PT92?

The barrels I'm seeing listed say they're for the Beretta 92 3rd gen, will those fit?

I've got a SS PT92 that I've had for a couple years. A barrel upgrade would be cool.

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! Somewhere there is an interchange guide for the Beretta 92/M9 and Taurus 92. The third gen is mainly locking block alterations for increased life and/or reliability. I have a PT 92 AF purchased in 1996 and the barrel/block dropped in. At first it felt like it was going to need minor fitting when putting the slide on but then things just kinda lined up and cycled. I have not fired it but did hand cycle 15 rounds through it flawlessly. Got a Griffin Optimus in purgatory right now....

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,412 Posts
Yes! Somewhere there is an interchange guide for the Beretta 92/M9 and Taurus 92. The third gen is mainly locking block alterations for increased life and/or reliability. I have a PT 92 AF purchased in 1996 and the barrel/block dropped in. At first it felt like it was going to need minor fitting when putting the slide on but then things just kinda lined up and cycled. I have not fired it but did hand cycle 15 rounds through it flawlessly. Got a Griffin Optimus in purgatory right now....
Yes, here is the thread: https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/...eretta-92-part-compatibility-list-v2-0-a.html .

I have purchased both stainless and blued beretta barrels for my 99’s and in each case it w as plug and play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts