Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I put a note about this on another thread, but just in case some do not read the older threads. :???:

OK!! Just today, MidwayUSA notified me that the Taurus Stellar Clips for the 905 are in stock. They seem to be limiting purchase to one set. I ordered a set of the Taurus ones, and a set of the Ruger ones to try also.

I thought those that have the 905 would be interested. (I ordered mine before I posted, so you guys would not buy them all up.) I even got special pricing due to my birthday being next week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Robby, I just ordered three sets from Wholesale hunter, they had them in stock and confirmed the order. I have a set ordered from Taurus, I wonder if they will ship them. They have been on order for about 4 months and every 3 weeks I called to check the status. Guess I will just have to wait and see. Dudley

·
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I was like you. I had some sets on order from Taurus. I guess I will call Monday and check on that order. I have never used Wholesale Hunter. Do you have a link for them, or maybe I will just search.

·
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They sure sold out of them quickly. Must have been a bunch of people like me, who had them on the wish lists.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Robby, you said they sold out, did you mean Taurus? I still have them on order I wonder if they (Taurus) have them in stock to fill back orders from 4 months ago. I would hope that they fill the order for us who have been waiting for them. I guess we have to wait until Monday to check that out. If you know please advise. Thanks Dudley :???: :???:

·
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dudley said:
Robby, you said they sold out, did you mean Taurus? I still have them on order I wonder if they (Taurus) have them in stock to fill back orders from 4 months ago. I would hope that they fill the order for us who have been waiting for them. I guess we have to wait until Monday to check that out. If you know please advise. Thanks Dudley :???: :???:
Dudley, I was talking about MidwayUSA. Check here also, they had some in stock too, http://www.wholesalehunter.net/index.html

or directly, http://www.wholesalehunter.net/outdoor_sports/Taurus/Taurus-50009-Magazines-and-Loaders.html

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just called Taurus friendly Customer Service, and they still do not have the Stellar clips. I asked how did Wholesale Hunter get them and they do not have them. Oh well, why ask questions that you know the answer to. Thanks Dudley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts