Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hell how about one more..... a gunfight broke out and the 90 year old hit the BG 3 times the BG only hit once... I could assume that with age comes patience and composure. My thoughts and prayers are for that gentlemen to have a full recovery.

Posted: Jan 04, 2012 7:10 PM CST
Updated: Jan 04, 2012 7:10 PM CST
GREENBRAE, Calif. (AP) - Police say a 90-year-old man and a suspected burglar were both wounded in a shootout that erupted after the intruder held the elderly man at gunpoint.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports (Marin man, 90, burglary suspect shoot each other ) that 30-year-old Joseph Cutrufelli broke into the Marin County home of Jay Leone on Wednesday morning.
The Twin Cities Police Department said Leone was held at gunpoint while Cutrufelli searched the home for valuables.

But at some point, Leone managed to get his gun.
In the resulting gun battle, Leone was shot in the face, and Cutrufelli was shot three times.

Police arrested Cutrufelli after he fled the house and called 911, saying he had shot himself. He is being held on suspicion of attempted murder and burglary.
Both men were listed in stable condition.
Information from: San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco Bay Area — News, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Classifieds: SFGate

Man, 90, and burglar wounded in shootout - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
"Police arrested Cutrufelli after he fled the house and called 911, saying he had shot himself. He is being held on suspicion of attempted murder and burglary."

I'd love to have heard this idiot's 911 call:

"Hello, 911? Yes, I'd like to report that I accidentally shot myself...three times."

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
+1 For the old man.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
That's the kind of can do attitude America is lacking.

Way to go Mr. Leone!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Am suprised the Chronicle didnt pain the victim as the bad guy. That paper is just a left wing commie rag that focuses more on the importance of gay history than an armed citizen using his rights to prevail against evil.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Plus 1 for Mr. Leone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts