Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Dr. Gupta of CNN, who has an anonymous source. Supposedly Trump could've allowed the US government back in the Spring to give 5 masks to every person in the US and demand they wear them, and 180 thousand people would still be alive today. :rolleyes: There is so much wrong with this story I don't know where to start but some in the MSM are giving it credence anyway, the same way they do with a NY Times story, or an Atlantic story.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-dr-sanjay-gupta-source-80-to-90-percent-covid-deaths-could-have-been-saved

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

·
21,915 Posts
49% of the lies in America could have been prevented but the MSM keeps broadcasting.

(51% of them came from the Dems the MSM was parroting. There's only so much air time, people.)

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So if masks keep us safe from Covid, then why did so many Doctors and Nurses contract the virus from patients?
According to the CDC....MASK ONLY SLOW THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS......They do not prevent it. And they DO NOT PROTECT THE WEARER!
What bigsky said, plus Doctors and nurses are in a covid rich environment, as compared to a local grocery store. Also in the beginning nurses were reusing contaminated masks, not using them properly, not following contact procedures or proper procedure in hand washing and glove wearing, etc. I'm a retired nurse, I know what Doctors and nurses and STNA's are supposedly to do but I also know what some of them actually do in real life on the job. :( And some Doctors are the worst if they're told they slipped up on something. I've actually seen something similar in real life to what is depicted in this MASH tv show at 1:55

The good news is (at least locally) is that there has not been any cases of health care workers contracting covid while on the job since the spring. The few cases of covid occurring now among health care workers locally were community spread, contracted not at work, but at family events or from a family member, etc.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
One observation about this study from a Doctor friend of mine who thinks the story is bunk, was that IF Trump had merely send every person in the US a mask back then instead of sending them to health care institutions was that it would've been an utter disaster. He said for example look at Walmart. They used to just give away masks if you didn't have one and at this local Walmart people were wearing them in the store and then throwing them on the parking lot when they left. Plus, customers aren't in reality getting covid at Walmart in great numbers, mask or not, and even the who are wearing masks in public aren't wearing masks or social distancing with family and friends anyway.

·
Registered
18,468 Posts
I recently completed a study and came to the conclusion that 97.382% of rabbits would've been Canadian geese, if they'd had different parents.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Govenor Cuomo should have forced the old folks with COVID to wear masks as he forced his nursing homes to take them.

The numbers are so fake anyway. Multiple comorbidities and they list as COVID. And even so most of the deaths are over 80, they were already dying of something for the most part..

Good news is flu deaths were down, I'll give you a hint why but you don't need it. Unless you watch CNN or Rachel Madow.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
We can agree to disagree.

Trump owns the 200,000 American deaths. He did not do enough.

Masks work and save lives plain and simple.

Read the scientific data and not idiot posts on this.

we should have had a 100% national mask 😷 wearing law in January.

i had my Filipina wife and Filipino children in a mandatory mask 😷 in January before it was law there.

They are safe and healthy as a result of this early action.

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts

we should have had a 100% national mask  wearing law in January.

i had my Filipina wife and Filipino children in a mandatory mask  in January before it was law there.

I think it is 200,000,000 deaths, at least that's what one of the Presidential candidates said.

Trump followed the scientists. Even in February our national expert (Dr. Fauci) said we SHOULD NOT be wearing masks. (I'm still looking for that authoritative scientific research that changed his mind). You're saying that in January he should have gone against our national experts and, with no authority whatsoever, issued a mandate for every American to wear masks? Hmmm. I find that interesting. I'm guessing if he would have done that, our national experts would have stayed with their story of suggesting not wearing masks instead of pulling a 180 on that recommendation.

The scientific data I've found agrees with the pre-panic Dr. Fauci--masks don't prevent the spread of the virus.

I'm glad your wife and children are okay. I haven't been wearing a mask (except in Dillon's and Walmart where they both require it) and my wife and I am fine. I am safe and healthy as a result of not following the new "science". I'll stick with the pre-panic science as it existed when this pandemic (scamdemic, dampanic, etc.) began.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

i had my Filipina wife and Filipino children in a mandatory mask  in January before it was law there.

Regarding the bolded, are you seriously comparing the presidential power and authority of ANY U.S. president, Trump included, to Duterte?

And what penalty would there be if someone in the US violates the federal mask order? Even Biden and Harris, when asked about Biden's assertion that if he were president he'd have a national mask order, clarified it and said he would tell all the Governors to enact a mandatory mask order, and that there would be no federal penalty if someone violates it. Harris called it "more of a suggestion."

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

Can you provide links to your scientific data, preferably actual studies.

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
Ok, I wanted to sit on the sidelines over this but alas, I cannot. This story and the deal with masks is ALL HORSECRAP. Yea yea yea, we get it, The coronavirus is is only 3 microns across. Even N-95 masks can only block 95% of the virus and that's IF they're perfectly sealed and you're wearing scuba goggles your only 95% protected. The Masks went from personal protective status to "use them to protect others..." Are you frickin kidding me? We've had riots for more than 100 days straight and guess what? Those "mostly peaceful" protesters aren't giving much concern about other people now are they? And these are supposed to be the smert, edumacated people. Walk around any group of people. at a minimum you will have 25% of the population who have either no regard for others or are completely oblivious to how to properly wear a mask. Then figure another 50% of the remaining think their chinese made Bandana is some impenetrable shield against "da Rona". If Darwin was alive today he would award the human race with a singular darwin award and wonder where he went so wrong. He, like me would be voting for Giant Meteor for 2020.

Fauci? Political idiot drunk with power.
Gupta? Just a media Talking head that refuses to even look at the science of virology unless it fits his agenda
Trump? STILL YOUR PRESIDENT.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts