Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
"They throw this kid out on the street in Englewood, and they leave him there, and to make matters worse, they called the police and they reported that there's a missing child. They report that some kid ran out of the school," Herbert said.
So, in reality, the school became the bully, I hope that his folks sue the state.

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
Sue...:dry:...hell, there needs to be criminal charges brought against the faculty involved here. That's certainly child endangerment, if not child abuse. They can throw in another charge of making a false report to the police. These people need to do time.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
It's Chicago.
In a few hours they will have more shootings and more dead and this will all be forgotten.
You could tell me the mayor of Chicago ate a puppy on live tv and I wouldn't be surprised.
Chicago is so bad even Godzilla won't go there.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah, but what about Chuck Norris, is he Afraid? Sacrilege, Sacrilege I say!

Don

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
This smells funny. Somebody looking for a pay day. Kicked out or told to stay as he walked out.
Sorry , to much fake stuff going on. I need audio and more info. The only things missing is a noose and a phone call to Moochelle the big foot Obama.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts