Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 850ss ultra lite. I love everything about it. It's lite, easy to carry, shoots well and the price was about 100$ less than the S&W equivalent.

·
Administrator
35,526 Posts
You know, I'm going to petition the moderators to require pictures when the words "just bought" appear in the subject line or body.....sorry, but I love seeing pictures of the new pride and joys.....

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
You know, I'm going to petition the moderators to require pictures when the words "just bought" appear in the subject line or body.....sorry, but I love seeing pictures of the new pride and joys.....

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Just when I was about to contact the MOD's about your harrassing us for pictures, you go do it again!! :rolleyes: :D "all kidding aside, everyone loves a good picture, but some of us cannot take good pictures" :mad: :p

·
Administrator
35,526 Posts
Robby, pictures just put whipped cream on the pie, as far as I'm concerned. And I didn't ask you for GOOD pictures, now, did I? Just put whipped cream on the pie - I'm not asking for Cool Whip, just SOMETHING.... :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Well you guys have echoed my thoughts so no need for me to say it now. :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
A buddy of mine just picked up one of these in Titanium. Cost was right at $300. Which makes it a good $200 cheaper than the S&W equivalent. He says the trigger is not what you get from Smith, but otherwise its fine revolver. I was impressed with the looks. Great fit and finish on his.

Out West

1 - 10 of 10 Posts