Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Any 85 grip will work, not sure about the S&W grips though. I recently bought the 3 finger rubber combat grip for the 85, ordering it right from shoptaurus.com, and out it on my 327. Feels great.

·
32,531 Posts
First of all S&W grips will not fit a Taurus anything. Some grips can be made to fit with time and patients, but that is time consuming and may not work.Hogue Inc.

327s are now only used guns. Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com has 4 model 327s for sale right now. Prices after actual bidding is done is around $400+ and up from there. But then it depends on how badly one wants a particular 327. I own one and would not part with it. Too versatile a cartridge and gun combo.

Just so everyone knows the .327 Federal magnum is not close to dead. Ruger just came out with a SP-101 with 4.2" barrel. I doubt they would do this if the .327 cartridge were dead or in limbo.
5773 327 Fed Mag 6 Fiber Optic Adjustable 4.20" 9.12" 29.50 oz. $719.00
Ruger SP101® Double-Action Revolver Models

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
That little Taurus M327 2" pocket cannon is an udder blast to shoot.

As I have said before, I am afraid to carry my M327 as a conceal carry weapon choice. I'm afraid that if I had to use it and shot an aggressor all of the witnesses would tell the police that right after I fired my weapon that I stood there with a big grin on my face.

Yes, it is just that much fun to shoot!!! You can't fire it with out a smile or grin on your face.

It's so much fun that I have also purchased a 327magnum barrel for my Bond Arms Derringer..........however I have yet to fire it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts