Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its so sad that these low lifes keep preying on seniors. What is even sadder is that they just dont seem to be learning... This generation is the last of the GREATEST generation AMERICAN has ever had... they are too old to take ass whoopings, they are to old to give an ass whooping to the best defense is just shoot the little thugs.. GOD BLESS AMERICA and the the 2nd AMendment. MR PRESIDENT I sure hope you and your court are paying attention.... NO YOU CANT HAVE OUR GUNS!!!!! WHo would protect us then....

82-year-old Daytona Beach homeowner kills masked man trying to break in

Daytona Beach police say an 82-year-old man was awakened by a man in a ski mask trying to break into his home with a hammer. The homeowner opened fire, killing the intruder...
Police said they believe Orshoski was behind several recent burglaries in the same neighborhood.

"The homeowner did something the criminal justice system couldn't do with this guy," said Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood. "We're familiar with the burglar. He put him out of business."

Chitwood said the homeowner was within his rights to shoot the intruder, because he believed his life was in danger.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
That old booger looks like he's in pretty good shape for 82. Obviously his trigger finger still works just fine. All I can say is nice shooting. If they keep exterminating vermin in this neighborhood, pretty soon there won't be any vermin left. Wouldn't that be nice.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm 86 and in about the same shape. And attitude. There is revolver withn reach and a loaded 9mil to carry when I get out again.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I'm 86 and in about the same shape. And attitude. There is revolver withn reach and a loaded 9mil to carry when I get out again.
Your biggest problem would probably be deciding which of your 'girls' got the honor of dispatching the BG. Hmmmm. Should I use Maxie, or.....:D

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
I guess these pukes don't watch the news or read newspapers....

Don't f**k with old people from the
"GunShine" state of Florida.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Thank God the old man is alright and had the present of mind to blow that punk to the hereafter!!!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Mr. Robbins-1 Worthless bastard-0

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice one Sir, guess you could call the robber a beach bum, now a dead beach bum..

Just drift wood in the ocean now.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I love old people. He knows a civil case would draw out beyond his life time so aim small shoot small and do it fast.

·
Registered
143 Posts
When will these dirt bags learn, we are mad as hell and we ain,t gonna take it anymore.:shooter:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Don't mess with the old guys. If they can't whip you, they'll just kill you. Love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts