Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 Taurus 800 series 845PT ($359.00 each) comming next week from a local gun store. while i have a tech vest with a cross draw holster. my wife does not.... yea im not dual wielding them 1 is for my wife who has fallen in love with shooting after her christmas day trip with hte guys to the range.
100_0858.JPG
my taurus 1911 .45

100_0864.JPG

welll after her trip she had to have her own gun. and she chose the taurus 845. and ive been trying to reaserch holsters for her. ive heard rumors of the Blackhawk Tarus 24/7 holsers working . can anyone conferm this? if its a faluse rumor can anyone tell me about a holster that is comperable to it and were to purshase..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can't confirm completely, but my wife purchased a Forbes 24/7 holster for my 809 for Christmas and its a good fit.

Brought to you via Tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
My NIB PT809 fits a Theis PT99 IWB horsehide holster.The Blackhawk 24/7 holster fits the 800 series to a T, there's a picture of it on this site from another member who uses one for his PT840.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
The Fobus paddle holster, model PX4 for the Beretta Storm also works well and you can adjust the retention with a single screw.

·
Banned
171 Posts
The Fobus paddle holster, model PX4 for the Beretta Storm also works well and you can adjust the retention with a single screw.

if you go to the fobus website they make that exact holster specifically for the 800 series handguns as well :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts