Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,687 Posts
I received these last week and they are very cool. I wouldn't normally buy these being a somewhat "frugal" guy (10" paper plate kind of guy ;) ) But for 24 cents each I thought I would splurge.

·
Super Moderator
35,687 Posts
I upgraded and splurged on the ones with adhesive backing. A extra $2.00
See..that's what I mean about frugal. I carry a roll of duct tape in my bag and use 1/4" x 3" strips torn off to put my paper plates on a backer. :D

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
See..that's what I mean about frugal. I carry a roll of duct tape in my bag and use 1/4" x 3" strips torn off to put my paper plates on a backer. :D
Duct tape?
That stuff is expensive! I use masking tape (the cheap stuff).
You must have money to burn, Czechbikr.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I bought these because I have been practicing the Ken Hackathorn drill with a 8" plate at 6 yards. Draw from conceal carry and place 6 rounds inside the target in 6 seconds. It's a pass-fail challenge.

·
Super Moderator
35,687 Posts
Duct tape?
That stuff is expensive! I use masking tape (the cheap stuff).
You must have money to burn, Czechbikr.
Now wait just a minute. I know that I may not be a cheap as an airline pilot ;) but you may have missed the part about ripping off 1/4" strips of the duct tape. That gives me 8 "up" across the web. I've been using the roll that was already well used for at least 3 years...maybe more because you know how time flies when you get older! :D

Now if you are tearing your masking tape down the middle I must bow to your sense of frugality!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts