Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 738 is on its 4th and last vacation in Florida. Taurus is going to replace it this time. Due to stock shortages, they indicated that it would be several weeks before my gun is replaced. Has anyone else recently been through this? Any idea how long a "few weeks" is likely to take??

·
Registered
63 Posts
They told me today I needed a new TCP, my old one is junk. I don't know what the replacement time is, they haven't set that part up with me yet. Hoping It isn't as long as they told you, they have already had my old one for over a month.

Avolow.

·
Registered
6,986 Posts
My 738 is on its 4th and last vacation in Florida. Taurus is going to replace it this time. Due to stock shortages, they indicated that it would be several weeks before my gun is replaced. Has anyone else recently been through this? Any idea how long a "few weeks" is likely to take??
I just got my 24/7 G2 .45 back from Taurus yesterday after a 4-month vacation in Miami to replace the barrel. I called Taurus CS every week since 11/12 to check on the repair status of the gun and almost every week, I was told it's about a few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.