·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: WJW1959 and Kahless

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
Considering at one time these were Unobtainium that's a deal. Since the 738 is gone I wonder if this is the "last batch" and Taurus sold them off to clear their inventory. You know how Taurus is. Here today, gone tomorrow....never to be seen again.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I remember $30 a mag when I got them that is a steal

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered a MecGar magazine(supposedly made in Italy) and a C-products Defense magazine(USA made). I hope the magazines live up to the brands reputation. My TCP magazines are made in Brazil. I couldn't get a promag to work. OE magazine 100% reliable, extended OE magazine 100%, and can't wait to test the Mecgar and C-Products magazines.

·
Super Moderator
36,015 Posts
I just ordered a MecGar magazine(supposedly made in Italy) and a C-products Defense magazine(USA made). I hope the magazines live up to the brands reputation. My TCP magazines are made in Brazil. I couldn't get a promag to work. OE magazine 100% reliable, extended OE magazine 100%, and can't wait to test the Mecgar and C-Products magazines.
Welcome from Northern Illinois! Promags are hit or miss according to reviews I've read about them...some have saved money and had success with them, I've never tried their brand. Mecgar are made in Italy IIRC and supply OEM mags for Beretta and Taurus. They make a top notch product.

·
Premium Member
11,067 Posts
Just ordered a couple of MecGars from the old link for $10 bucks each. I had a Promag for my TCP that worked great until I put a pinky extension floor plate on it. After that it wouldn't stay locked in the grip. Tried to modify the plate but it still doesn't work. Hopefully the MecGars will be better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts