Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Nice, I have have couple of those, too. I like them.

Ought to try the +1 extenders from Floyd's grips on Ebay. They're good, also.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That is one well dressed PT709 ! I have the Pearce extentions on my 709 and love them.As for the laser,I'm not the biggest fan,but I do hope one day a set of night sights will be available.....

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio. Very nice 709.

Reactions: bob2968

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Yes, I'd agree that you have the perfect conceal carry pistol.:rating10:

I have a PT740 Slim and am totally sold on it.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Here is a pic of my 709 with the +1 mag extender.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
For me, I don't the "hook" for the pinky on the +1 extender. My hand fits w/ more than enough space....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your mag extender is a perfect match. It looks like it came right from the Taurus factory. Thanks for sharing the pic. I'm gonna have to have a couple of those.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I honestly feel the extra length will allow me to have better trigger control. Now the decision, extra round or pinky thingy, why cant I have both!!!

WhoDog--- Did you say you deepened the well on the Pierce and was able to get another round in it???

JimT

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
No. I got the +1 extension from Floyd's on ebay and had to deepen the well a little more. Don't try it w/ Pearce extender!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just ordered my plus one grip....i have the pearce grip currently on all 4 of my mags but to pick up that extra round would be great!

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
I've got a pearce grip or a +1 extension on all (6+) of my 709 mags....

My daughter does not want anything for her 738...

·
Registered
1 Posts
709-2 extende. I got four of these from Floyd at Gunzngriips.

Here is a pic of my 709 with the +1 mag extender.
I can fire fmj with not problems, can't get hollow points to load correctly. They keep getting held up in after the first round is fired. Have sent them back to Floyd for adjustment. Still can not fire hollow points with out the second shot jamming. How much do I need to hollow out the well with out killing the adapter?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts