Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Will it be a IWB holster she is looking for or something to protect it in her purse or something? I would recommend a Remora they have a sale right now if you spend 34.95 you get another standard holster the same size for free. And they are the most comfortable holster I ever used and I tried dozens.

·
Registered
336 Posts
+1 on the Remora - look at the You tube video review by faliaphotography. It was recommended to me by wizard of ahs on this site & I like mine.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Yea they are awesome plus the deal they have this month cant go wrong I would go with the one with the full sweat shield you get more sticky material and it stays in place better then the ones I have with a clip, and in 2nd place for me would be a N82 holster.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I have 2 holsters for my 709, IWB. One is the Remora RFT and the other is the Crossbreed MiniTuk. I like both for different reasons. For me for all day use the Crossbreed works best.

I should add that I'm 6' and 240#, things may work a little different for your wife!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Check the sticky at the top of this page. Lots of holster makers. Turn your wife loose there for a "shopping" trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts