Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

Bought this from CK9K. First 9mm I've had since 88 or 89. It feels really nice in my hands, and the wife likes it, too.

Will shoot it, tomorrow, if either range has some ammunition.

Monday, the lady I work with will have it with her so she can make a molded IWB holster for me.

By the way, Some of you notice I am a computer retard, so I am very happy I figured out how to take and post a pic. I expect to forget how to do this by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

Reactions: Denton

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm rather proud of you, Slim. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very nice! You'll like it.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! Ive shot my sisters its a nice little piece.
You callin' me a little girl?!?! :D

I'm hoping it shoots a nice as it sits in the hand. I suspect it will.

I expect it to be a good summertime concealed carry. I might carry it year-around if I can find a few spare mags.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, I have to say I am really liking this little thing. I'm shooting at people on the TV. Sound isn't even on, I just need targets. :D

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So far, I've head-shot a bunch of TV people.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh! You mean paper targets. Will do. Hopefully, there'll be pics, too.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
You callin' me a little girl?!?! :D

I'm hoping it shoots a nice as it sits in the hand. I suspect it will.

I expect it to be a good summertime concealed carry. I might carry it year-around if I can find a few spare mags.
Lol not calling you that. Just stating thats my only experience with it. Id buy one, but I havent been able to convert myself to the poly pockets yet. Im hooked on the 900s. I probably wont purchase anything else until I complete that collection. Maybe a 1911, judge, or a 617 357 mag.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol not calling you that. Just stating thats my only experience with it. Id buy one, but I havent been able to convert myself to the poly pockets yet. Im hooked on the 900s. I probably wont purchase anything else until I complete that collection. Maybe a 1911, judge, or a 617 357 mag.
I was just funnin' Brother. I know you weren't calling me a skirt.

I also understand the poly-pocket pause. The collection you got going on is a good one!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
If you like the size of the 709 I would highly recommend the pt938c if you ever come across one. Here is a pic for size comparison next to my sisters 709.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Congrats! Look forward to the range report.

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
The 709 pockets well - for a big guy in cargo shorts / pants or loose Levis. I put it in a Blackhawk ( iirc) pocket 'holster' and find a spot for a mag or two and roll all day when in that mode.

I'm looking for your thoughts on the sights. I'm sure that you caught my Advantage Tactical comments earlier...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts