Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now around 800 rounds, including the 200 from today...

I had two instances where the slide didnt lock back. Oddly it was when I had a 7 + 1 going

I shot all at 10 yards. (Working on defense etc.)

Shooting range Sport venue Shooting sport Recreation Shooting

I'm getting good with this thing. It feels phenomenal. The trigger is really breaking in nicely

I really am happy with this pistol!! Love it!!

Side note... How do to guys load 1 in the chamber? What I mean is to get a full 8 I load the mag all the way up, then chamber, release the mag, and put 1 more in. Make sense?

·
Registered
783 Posts

I had two instances where the slide didnt lock back. Oddly it was when I had a 7 + 1 going

View attachment 47144

I'm getting good with this thing. It feels phenomenal. The trigger is really breaking in nicely

Side note... How do to guys load 1 in the chamber? What I mean is to get a full 8 I load the mag all the way up, then chamber, release the mag, and put 1 more in. Make sense?
That's how to do it :D

·
Registered
2,024 Posts

View attachment 47144

Yuuuuuup!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
You are doing it the correct way and for those that do not know, if you put one in the barrel and drop the slide on it, you will damage your extractor. Good shooting, by the way!
Yep, what he said!

All that matters is that you load from the mag, and then you can either fill up the mag with 7 more, or just top off the 1 you chambered.

Good shootin', glad you're liking it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.