1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
17,688 Posts
Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
570 Posts
I got a confirmation email, here is hoping that they ship it. Thanks for the heads up, this may actually make me able to keep my 709. I was going to sell it as soon as I get back CONUS because I hate not having a reload when I CCW.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Brian emailed me today saying they are indeed on back order with a best guess of getting them in 30-45+ days.

"Good afternoon & thank you for placing your order with Delta3, we appreciate your business! We cover the "awaiting payment" issue on the home page of the web-site, but, basically it says that, because we don't bill your credit card until we ship your order. We just changed your order status to "awaiting fulfillment", however...The TAURUS 9MM 709 7RD BL magsthat you've ordered are not in stock & on back-order status with all of our supply sources. But, at Delta3 we don't bill you until we ship your order and if you do find them somewhere else before we can get them for you, you can cancel your order with us at NO COST TO YOU! We have a best guess estimate for these hard to get Taurus mags of 30 - 45+ days, but, that could change as soon as one of our supply sources get them back in stock. We will keep your order open until we either fill it for you or hear from you differently.
Thanks again for your order & we hope you have a great week!

Brian Beadle - (337) 380-9786​​
"

tom83

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brian emailed me today saying they are indeed on back order with a best guess of getting them in 30-45+ days.

"Good afternoon & thank you for placing your order with Delta3, we appreciate your business! We cover the "awaiting payment" issue on the home page of the web-site, but, basically it says that, because we don't bill your credit card until we ship your order. We just changed your order status to "awaiting fulfillment", however...The TAURUS 9MM 709 7RD BL magsthat you've ordered are not in stock & on back-order status with all of our supply sources. But, at Delta3 we don't bill you until we ship your order and if you do find them somewhere else before we can get them for you, you can cancel your order with us at NO COST TO YOU! We have a best guess estimate for these hard to get Taurus mags of 30 - 45+ days, but, that could change as soon as one of our supply sources get them back in stock. We will keep your order open until we either fill it for you or hear from you differently.
Thanks again for your order & we hope you have a great week!

Brian Beadle - (337) 380-9786​​
"

tom83

When did you place your order?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I got the same email from Brian Beadle. I cancelled and got confirmation.

·
Registered
922 Posts
These are on backorder. I guarantee it.

I placed an order back in 2014 and still have not received anything from them.

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I started a test order but did not go on to 'check out' - though nothing alerted me that they were 'not in stock' - in today's climate stating what is and isn't 'in stock' has become standard protocol with most top shelf suppliers.

Sheesh - post up results!!!

Are they charging cards on receiving 'orders'??!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I requested in the comments box when placing my order to have someone contact me via my email in case it was on back order. I know delta3 has had a past of allowing orders but not stating if the item is on back order or not.

tom83

·
Registered
10 Posts
I started a test order but did not go on to 'check out' - though nothing alerted me that they were 'not in stock' - in today's climate stating what is and isn't 'in stock' has become standard protocol with most top shelf suppliers.

Sheesh - post up results!!!

Are they charging cards on receiving 'orders'??!
My card has not been charged yet.

tom83

·
Registered
63 Posts
They do not have them in stock. I ordered one with in minutes of you posting and like so many times before they confirmed my order then later said they are backordered. I have been waiting for almost a year for my backorder to be filled by them as well as midway and Taurus themselves. Like usual the backorder is never fulfilled. Good luck!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts