Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curious if anybody knew of a good place to order an extended magazine for a pt709? If not extended at least the normal 7+1 mag.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
But there are no +1 mags around... You can maybe get a 3rd party +1 extension to put on on existing mag, but no OEM +1 mags.

·
Registered
4 Posts

. I purchased 2 extensions for $20 best thing I’ve done.Simple to install and really enhanced the grip. Found it on e-bay

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I just purchased mags from Bud's guns - the lowest total price that I could find on the net: Taurus 9mm Model 709 Magazine 7 Round $28.86 $28.86 cash price plus ship (+insurance if you want it) - 1-3 mags are $10 ship & insure, 4 or 5 are only $11. Buying one hurts, buy a few and the cost average goes down nicely.

Anyone who finds a better deal, PLEASE POST!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I buy a gun I can't wait for mags! I'm usually at the range the same or next day. 8, reload, 8, reload, 8, reload...not for me! Bless you for your patience. Gun (709), mags and holster are all in transit now. Ammo - already in stock!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got a magazine and extension fairly cheap $29.95 for mag, 6.18 for P extension) at Cheaper than Dirt. Shipping is a little high, but got them in 2 days. Ammo I used is Blazer alum and was to POA, Monarch steel case, also pretty close to POA

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
$12.16 S&H to me from CTD for 1-4 mags. Bud's still wins by a nose BUT 2 day shipping is good service! 3 mags from Bud's = 96.58 with ship and insure, 3 mags from CTD = 102.01. A pittance - probably worth the $5.43 if 2 day is standard service! NOW who has $20 mags?!?! hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts