Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got this leather IWB holster for my 709 from the TheHolsterStore.com It's beautiful, well made, a good value, and even has the reinforcement at the mouth to keep it open during reholstering. I love it, but its going back because it won't fit the gun with the Crimson Trace Laser Guard I just ordered for it. So I ordered a holster from them that does fit with the laser. This one's going back but it is nice, though. Wish I'd known about these guys before I bought my Kydex holsters for my other pistols.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the holster from CT to fit my 709 with laser , you will like it , not a IWB but still a good holster with a tight fit.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Look at the REMORA holsters, size 4A. They fit my 709 perfectly (I have it on me now).

The size 4A is explicitly cut to fit a 709 with a laser.

The Original Remora No Clip Holster

Also, for you and the other REMORA holster users, Remora now has a TUCKABLE version ($12.50 extra).

I just ordered a TUCKABLE REMORA for both my PT145MilPro and my PT709

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, they're all nice. The one I'm replacing it with is an IWB leather holster made to fit the 709 with the CT laser guard. It's also from the holsterstore.com They actually have two IWB models that fit the 709 with the laser.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts