Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after about exhausting all the practice rounds I had laying around. I went out today in a useless search for more. All I could find was at Cabellas. They had Herters aluminium cased, nylon clad? and lots of it ( kinda tells me it may not be so good) Has anybody used this? If its all i can find then I'll try a box.

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Hmmm - the last Herters 9mm that I've seen at Cabela's was brass and the boxes were marked (subtly) Sellier & Beloit. Before that they were steel. I have not seen this version of Herters 9. I've seen it mixed in with brass at the range SO somebody's shooting it. I have to wonder about nylon and a ot chamber?!?!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
You go first! :D

I've never seen it, and I'm just kidding! I'd find some very good first hand anecdotal evidence before I chambered one...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I see 100 boxes of the stuff, and everything else, even the real junky stuff is gone. I have to wonder. I guess its a lead bullet with a nylon jacket in aluminium case, Read some reviews and its a love hate thing ( kind of like the SLim I guess ) I worry about having problems getting a good feed with the nylon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.