Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month when I went to the gun show they had a few factory magazines available for the TCP 738 and PT-709. Don’t recall seeing PT-740 magazines.

I plan on going again this Sunday. If they have magazines available do you want me to pick you one up? I can not guarantee they will have them again or at what price.

They were $28.00 each, which is kind of high for the TCP (if less I would have got one for my self) and sounds pretty good for the PT-709. I am not looking to make a profit at all so your cost is my cost plus postage.

Any way let me know what the most is you want to spend on the actual magazine via PM and keep in mind US postage will probably be around $5.00 I am guessing.

I am just sorry I did not buy the 709 magazines last time I was there. Stupid on my part! :bang:

Reactions: darbo and Sgood1971

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ya I would apppreciate a 709 magazine or two let me know what you find. I also have a gun show on Saturday here on Saturday that I would be willing to help anyone out on 709 magazines also if they have them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would love a 709 magazine if either of you find one. I only have $40.00 in my gun funds at the moment, so if it's more than that count me out.

Good on you for being kind enough to post this offer.

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
Anyone looking for 740 mags - my Academy's have had them, but not the 709. Saw (4) 740 day before yesterday as a matter of fact. They are like $33 + $2.72 tax - in essence $36 + shipping if anyone interested. I'm full up on 740 mags, but sure wish I could find some 709's. Academy told me none on order (709). No urgency on my part - I expect they will some day be available again.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Count me in for 40$ each if you're lucky to find the 709 mags. I'll take 2 if not 1 will do. Thanks for the offer. By the way is the Gun Show in Miami?

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Count me in for 40$ each if you're lucky to find the 709 mags. I'll take 2 if not 1 will do. Thanks for the offer. By the way is the Gun Show in Miami?
Yes it is at the Miami-Dade County Fair grounds. I wish I could make it Saturday I would have a much better chance and finding some. I look at it as a long shot but you never know.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yes it is at the Miami-Dade County Fair grounds. I wish I could make it Saturday I would have a much better chance and finding some. I look at it as a long shot but you never know.
I used to live in Miami and remember going County Youth Fairs and was called Tamiami Fair Grounds back then. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice topic and nice discussion about that topic,Ya I would apppreciate a 709 magazine or two let me know what you find. I also have a gun show on Saturday! I have collected lot of the guns during travelling, from all over the Countries and to display that Guns in this show.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well fish there was nothing up here at my gun show hope you are having better luck down there let me know
Bummer, I still plan on going in the morning, hope I have better luck. I am not holding my breath.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry guys, Just left the gun show no 709 magazines, he sold the last of them 2 weeks ago and could not get an expected delivery date from the warehouse he orders from.

A few of the others magazine guys just laughed when I asked if they had any.

Very small crowd at the show. Beautiful weather this weekend bet the beaches are packed.

Reactions: Tapoli

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry guys, Just left the gun show no 709 magazines, he sold the last of them 2 weeks ago and could not get an expected delivery date from the warehouse he orders from.

A few of the others magazine guys just laughed when I asked if they had any.

Very small crowd at the show. Beautiful weather this weekend bet the beaches are packed.
I just appreciate you taking a look for us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts