Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off my paperwork at sheriff's office on Wednesday, 3/27 and they said it would be ready on the following Wednesday I was having a hard time believing this after I have read about so many 1 - 2 month waits, but the following Wednesday, 4/3 I called and sure enough it was there and they were about to mail it. I told them I would just pick it up and that was fine. That's the fastest time I've heard of yet.

Sucks my 709 is still in Miami and I'll have to wait for my walk. I do have a round of ammo in my pocket and a strong throwing arm so I think I'm safe for now.:D

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
That is a quick turnaround time! Congrats to you. Until the 709 comes back, you might consider keeping more than one round in the pocket, but no more than 10. Those hi-capacity pants pockets should be outlawed!;)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
That is a quick turnaround time! Congrats to you. Until the 709 comes back, you might consider keeping more than one round in the pocket, but no more than 10. Those hi-capacity pants pockets should be outlawed!;)
or at least he should have to register them with the guberment. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Congratulations Sgood! Welcome to the brotherhood, where more is merrier.

Once your 709 comes back, make it a habit to pick up your holster and weapon right along with your wallet and keys, and carry everyday. Let us know how the Wally Walk goes!!

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Congrats, that was fast! Carry always, be safe!

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Sucks my 709 is still in Miami and I'll have to wait for my walk. I do have a round of ammo in my pocket and a strong throwing arm so I think I'm safe for now.
Don't gloat too much.
Even Barney Fife had something to put it in.:)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe, carry smart, and carry often!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Congratulations!

Photograph Headgear

Reactions: Sgood1971

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Congratulations, that sounds almost like a record turn around :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Carry & Stay Safe my Friend!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Awesome news, congratulationscongratulations

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the world of concealed carry! Let us know how your first trip
out into the world with your firearm goes.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats on the Permit.

·
Registered
495 Posts
That's got to be some kind of record in today's climate. Congrats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts