Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
608 Speedloaders ?

Hi again,
Just wanted to update, I got my MAXFIRE speedloaders Saturday for my 608, and was pleasantly surprised at how well they work . I was skeptical about rubber speedloaders with no moving parts (the rounds just clip into the rubber), but the design works great.
The fresh rubber has a little "sticktion" at first (takes a good pull to slide off to the side) but they soon slick up enough to be just right. Come 2 in a pack for around $9.95 , I orderd mine through Dillon Precision Products, "the BLUE PRESS" little catalog.
The instruction sheet said they have Pouches for the speedloaders at: speedloader.com (?).
So there you go, I guess some folks like them better than the traditional speedloaders (magazine tests). Not bad at all.
Yer Pal, Skullring. 8)

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Re: 608 Speedloaders ?

Skullring said:
Hi again,
Just wanted to update, I got my MAXFIRE speedloaders Saturday for my 608, and was pleasantly surprised at how well they work . I was skeptical
The instruction sheet said they have Pouches for the speedloaders at: speedloader.com (?).
So there you go, I guess some folks like them better than the traditional speedloaders (magazine tests). Not bad at all.
Yer Pal, Skullring. 8)
I have used them for about 6 months, with 45 colt, only found HKS 5 rd ones recently. I found them simple to use, only thing is rds can come out easier than with HKS or Safariland, with no action your part if your trying to pocket carry the loaders. So I use a small digtal camera case on my belt for the loaders.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts