Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello folks,

Some of you might remember I had this problem about a year ago. See https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/...1-605-cylinder-lock-particles-flying-out.html.

Well, after I received the 605 I took it to the range and it seemed everything was fine. Didn't run too many rounds through it but it seemed like the issue was fixed and I put the gun away and haven't fired it since as it's been a busy year for me.

However, I finally got back out to the range to shoot a new 9mm and took the 605 with me. I wanted to test the recoil difference between some American Gunner .38 125 grain and Winchester .357 110 grain, alternating the cartridges as I shot. I quickly noticed that lead was flying out back at me again and hitting me on my cheek, drawing a little blood. This only happened with the higher pressure .357 rounds and not the .38, or if it did happen with the .38 I didn't notice it like I did with the .357 cartridges.

As you can guess, I am not a happy camper. Going to have to send it back to Taurus once again. The saga continues!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts