Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Saw one at an Academy in Fort Worth for $339 and it was the same price as the regular Mil-Pro. Greedy, greedy! :mad:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I used to wonder about some of the absurdly high prices I'd see at gun shows or in classifieds. Now I'm wondering if those aren't "under the table prices", in other words, without proper FFL paperwork. Gun show prices from dealers are way high, but the absurdly high prices are usually asked by private parties, as in this case.

But the trophy goes to a guy at a gun show asking 6 or 7 hundred bucks for a used Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 Special. Those are cool guns, but not that cool. Even the manufacturer doesn't think they're that cool - their MSRP for a new one is only $426.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Paid 399.00 for my mil.pro pt145 g3 2 tone last week at gun show.

Was looking for a SW SD40VE founf two. one for 415.00 the other for 435.00 SW MSRP is 379.00

·
Registered
160 Posts
Got ours for 369.00 shipped.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yea I bought a SD40VE for 299 at academy and they were 318 at the gun show but 415 and 435 is crazy.
Thats why I got the PT145. Itwas a little high to, but I had to come home with something

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I drove to an FFL who had one listed on Gunbroker and walked out the door with one at $320.00.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
676 Posts
The Sd40VE I was looking at, at Academy was $319. Taurus G2 was $379. That was Friday.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I was at one of the local pawn shops and they had a millennium 40 cal. for $450. I didn't even try to dicker since I can buy new or nearly new for half the price. The one they had was dirty and looked like it had been rode hard and put away wet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
paid $349 for G2 in February. I saw a guy selling his ruger P95 for $550. I just bought a stainless steal slide edition ruger p95 brand new for $350 out the door. some people just want to take advantage of people who have no idea what they are doing. also FYI the ruger P95 is probably the best bang for the buck for a full size pistol compared to a glock. I have shot glocks many times, and the trigger on them are nice, but other then that they aren't worth the cash. I shoot just as good with my ruger or Taurus as I did with any glock that I test fired.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You are exactly right. Bought my NIB PT638 for 295.00 pluss shipping. Saw one today for 499.00. That's just plain old robbery!
paid $349 for G2 in February. I saw a guy selling his ruger P95 for $550. I just bought a stainless steal slide edition ruger p95 brand new for $356 out the door. some people just want to take advantage of people who have no idea what they are doing.

Reactions: jtracc
1 - 20 of 27 Posts