Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't believe that the last raging bull on gun broker brought $1175, at that type of money i am quite willing to sell mine, it include some ammunition/brass/new in package scope mount/and scope.

as much as i love my taurus's the itch for a semi auto 308/30-06 is much stronger. trades always considered, but a good ar-10 or m-14/m-1 is kinda what i got in mind. a good lefty bench rifle (338lm, 300rum, 6.5x284) is also in the works, if building guns is your thing, i have the action and stock for that build.

other want items is a .22/22mag/17hmr that is suitable for bench style practice, shooting the big boomers for practice is to expensive. also looking for a good spotting scope, i would be willing to buy one of them outright if you got one 60x or greater.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Price?...or would you prefer offers?

Any pics?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this one is gonna be hard to part with, but basically offers is best, direct trades is my preference, but not super realistic to think that someone that wants this will have what i want and be willing to trade. pic's is gonna be an issue, i write my pic's (sony mavica) to a cd and my kids got stuff jammed into that slot on the computer.

it is in very good shape, probably better than the one on gun broker, looks like 1/2 box hornady's 500gr, some 400 gr, and some 300gr, plus some once fired brass. aimpoint brushed aluminum scope w/ aluminum/stainless mount.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Did you ever end up selling it Hershey?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Pink guns (even for the Mrs., tho cute) are bad enough, but, where the hell does someone get a coffin-shaped pistol case?
Happy Halloween?!
Alden

·
Registered
840 Posts
Alden said:
Pink guns (even for the Mrs., tho cute) are bad enough, but, where the hell does someone get a coffin-shaped pistol case?
Happy Halloween?!
Alden
How is that not cool though right?

·
Super Moderator
21,609 Posts
The gun shop by me has a Thompson all broke down with a drum and removable stock in a violin case it vary cool

·
Registered
113 Posts
You guys who've never seen a Tommy-gun in a violin (probably a viola) case must be REALLY young -- but you're making me feel REALLY old in any case, play on words intended. They were common in black & white movies... What are those? Nevermind.
Alden

·
Registered
171 Posts
That case is probably a coffin case. I had a white one with white velvet on the inside for my acrylic samick guitar. The company probably makes smaller ones for other instruments like violins and such. I put interchangable LEDs on my guitar so it had red, green, blue, blacklight, white, orange, and each color could strobe too. My guitar skills in no way matches the awesome of the guitar.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Alden said:
You guys who've never seen a Tommy-gun in a violin (probably a viola) case must be REALLY young -- but you're making me feel REALLY old in any case, play on words intended. They were common in black & white movies... What are those? Nevermind.
Alden
Has nobody here seen "Road To Perdition"? Tom Hanks has a Thompson that breaks down and fits into a brief case...one of my favorite movies of all time!! If you havent seen it, make it a point to buy it. Skip renting and just buy it haha you wont regret it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts