Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the model I have but I don't see/hear many other people having them. It was hard to find but I love it. Does anybody else have one?

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
If I'm deciphering the nomenclature correctly it appears that you have a Judge 4510 Tracker with a 3 inch barrel in the stainless steel finish with a rail.

I don't think I've seen any of our members posting pics of this particular model.

Here's my new Judge Ultralight:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Pics would be good in this case!!

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you are correct with the model and finish. It also has a ported barrel to help with recoil. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice Ultralight by the way!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That Judge certainly has all the "bells and whistles" that a person could want in a hand shotgun. :D

Reactions: BigSteve13

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Viridian green laser sight is next for the rail!! :D

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's funny though, I saw it on Taurus' website as a "New" model....but it was very hard to find in my area (Washington, PA) one dealer said they could get it but it was on the "Discontinued list". Only 1 dealer had it out of about 10 that I called.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Where did you end up picking that one up at? I haven't been down to Ace in a good while to check them out.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's exactly where I got it. When I called I talked to Sean and he siad they had it. I went up to the store, Sean was busy so I asked another Sales Rep. There were none in the showcase and he said that they didin't have anything like I was explaining. :mad: I go back home and call the store and ask to speak with Sean. He got on the phone and I told him what happened. He assured me they had it! I go back to the store and waited for Sean. There was one in the back room! :D The other place that said they could order it was a little place on the corner of routes 519 and 136 called Johnson's Sporting Goods. It's just a little concrete block building.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts