Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a great target load for my Tracker 455 & have been enjoying this pistol for quite sometime now.
Now, I would like to buy a 44mag revolver. What is your opinion on the Raging Bull series of Taurus revolvers? I'm leaning towards the 444.44mag with the 8 3/8" barrel. Thanks

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
The Raging Bulls are extremely well built and rated to handle even +P+ .44 Magnum ammunition. I have a Raging Bull .500 Magnum and it's been extremely reliable and accurate since day one. We have a few RB .44 Magnum owners present so perhaps they can weigh in and share their experiences with you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I decided on the Raging Bull. SS 8 3/8" barrel 44mag. I should have it in my hands by nexy Saturday. OH BOY ! ;D

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Congrats! Raging Bull is a great gun...

8" model might be be a little muzzle heavy... Personally I preffer shorter barrels and would like to get a 5in .454 sometime this year. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
for sure you got a bruiser. with that barrel length and porting ,it'll probably feel like a 44 special. good shootin dan

·
Registered
275 Posts
The RB in .44 magnum is exceptionally accurate, don't know about the other calibers it comes in...as John Taffin only praised it in his .44 Six Guns book.

You got a winner in a .44 caliber.

TB C45

1 - 6 of 6 Posts