Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will shoot an old cinderblock off hand from approx 50 feet with 444 .44 magnum. These blocks come from a 100+ year old house which was torn down, and are heavy. These don't break when dropped, either. Catfishing buddy gave me these to use as dead men on trotlines...

The Taurus demolished the cinderblock. One can see the dust emanating from the direct hit...People say this gun has no recoil because it's heavy, yet I am not aiming at the sky - that is recoil pointing the muzzle upward.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

You may Hex me, Jonah, but let's see what it does for the cards. You're just gonna have to hold onto your horses. Any yall ever watch a Bad Girl getting cleaned up? Or maybe wondered what she'd look like, as she got clean?

Yeh, 0311! I like to watch...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
What that 444 did to them cinderblocks reminded me of the M60 machine gun. Alot easier to carry, too. It seems to me that law enforcement could use these 444s, especially if some nit wit is taking shots at them from behind a brick wall. Also, I honest to The Good Lord believe one of these things could stop a car.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
This is the back of the bullet proof vest. A lightweight Kevlar ballistics vest which Sportsmans Guide had bought en masse from the US Border Patrol. It had a manufacture date of 2003. I bought it for 67 dollars and shot the front of it twice with a .38 special, three times with a .380, and five times with a .44 special. None of the bullets penetrated the front of the armor. But I felt like they may have weakened it, so I shot the back, six times. With the Taurus 444.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Loading up. This .44 magnum is so awesome. I have 800 empties and when I get up to a thousand I'm getting a reload kit for the 444. This has to be the Queen of Taurus' revolver line, if not, then a true Princess.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.