Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising gunbroker today and I saw a Taurus 44 special (i am not sure of model maybe a 441?) that was going for $275 at the time.

As desirable as theses are I felt the need to mention it to my fellow taurus owners. I can't get it right now (darn bills and such), so I am passing the word to you all.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I looked this one up on Gatbroker, its a model 431 with Pachmyr grips in stainless. It is in great shape and original box.

Has had no bids and it starts at $300.00 not $275.

TB C45

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must've been a different one that I saw. The one I looked at was a snub-nosed model wht factory grips.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
275 Posts
Now you went and did it, Gunner. I gotta have them grips on that bottom Taurus 441 link at Gunbroker.

They make my factory wood grips suck like a Black Hole in deep space.

So far, haven't been able to locate that kind of wood tone, wonder what the heck it is called.

This is what my factory grips look like...see the difference...

TB C45

·
Registered
16 Posts
TB, Those appear to be Hogue ( www.getgrip.com ) in Goncalo Alves with finger grooves, checkered with stripe cap. Search the site, you'll find 'em. About $110 though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry 'bout that Tracker I couldn't resist :D

If only this was the 15th of the month then I could land either one of those beauties. Oh well.

Tomorrow I take my girlfriend out shooting. It's her first time shooting handguns and she is very excited. I'm a lucky guy that happened to find a loving conservative woman.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.