Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys , i'm new here and i need some imfo from you guys... for a long time i have lusted after a 431 in stainless,,,don't know why just thought i wanted one,,, hard to find a good deal on one ,, or maybe just find one,,,well i found one a local shop,,but it's blue,,,3" and the grips have been changed,,i think,, they are rubber but i don't think they are original,,, the gun is tight, has a good feeling trigger,,,a little muzzle wear from holster,,,,probably 95-96% not bad,,,, so to the question,,,,blue book puts these in the $220 range(last years book),, the shop wants $349,,,, any of you guys got a feeling about fair mkt. price??? guess it just depends on how bad ya want something!!! just seems a little on the steep side...am i wrong on this one???

thanks
ocharry

·
Super Moderator
35,211 Posts
Seems a little high, but yeah, depends on how bad ya want it. They don't make this gun anymore. I don't know that .44 special ever really caught on, but some folks are just believers. Might be some cult value to the gun, don't know. If you want it, don't worry about it being 60 bucks or something overpriced, just GET it. It may be more like 100 bucks over price, though. Knowing what .357 caliber Taurus revolvers go for used, I don't know why the .44 would garner that much more even if it has some cult value.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts