Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Interesting...but I'm not into procuring a blank that would enable me to fire "warning shots", and the other round that shoots rubber buckshot won't find a use around my house, either.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Has anybody seen this website? Lightfield .410 Specialty Rounds

This site tests the various .45/410 handguns and shotguns with ammo from various sources
and gived the pattern data
There are some good gelatin tests on there. That's some good info for those looking to determine what type of ammo to use in their Judge. I was impressed with the 45LC retaining it's bullet weight and penetrating 10+ inches. I wasn't impressed with the PDX .410 load. I thought the Winchester Super X 2.5 in load did alot better, along with the Federal. After seeing how the Federal grouped better than the Winchester that will be my load of choice. Great penetration and a tighter group? Can't beat that! I think I'll be carrying those along with the 45lc.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Rubber balls?? Might as well use a paint ball gun, at least you can track down the perp!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are rubber,[email protected] Absolutely no comparison to paintball. They are certainly not for everybody
but thousands of folks are buying them because they work in thier particular game plan

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm not sure while all the focus of this thread seems to be on the rubber buckshot. The sight has alot of good info on it if you look around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts