Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 1911s the CZ design has always tickled my fancy. For my hand they are the best fitting double stack, they are very reliable and can rival a 1911 in accuracy. Guess that's why I own quite a few?
Started bugging the CZ rep about what they were planning special for 2015 (40th for the CZ75) over a year ago, so I got my order in early. They are only producing 1000 and with my boss pulling some stings got mine as my lucky number 3! Yeah, I have a very good dealer, I mean boss, lol.

It's looks are not for everyone but I love it, while it's a collectible, I keep no safe queens so it will get shot but first I think it needs a trip back to the custom shop for some work, so it shoots sweeter than it looks!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
That is friggin' awesome! Except for the purple grips. Did they speak with TH before adding those?:D

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Beautiful!

Reactions: stallard

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Started bugging the CZ rep about what they were planning special for 2015 (40th for the CZ75) over a year ago, so I got my order in early. They are only producing 1000 and with my boss pulling some stings got mine as my lucky number 3! Yeah, I have a very good dealer, I mean boss, lol.
So you're the guy that has the cover gun of the February 2015 issue of Guns & Ammo? Lucky dog! :icon_cool:

BTW, if you never fired that gun, I wouldn't hold it against you. :)

·
Registered
36,663 Posts
Nobody wants no stinking Commie gun!!~!!-------------------:drool:
Nice, thats not the typical parkerized, coated black finish is it?
that's a lot of shine if it Is!
Love me some CZ's!
congrats.

Reactions: jwc007 and stallard

·
Registered
36,663 Posts
That could cause me to step down from the wagon right there. I have decided not to fall off the wagon anymore, I'm getting to bruised up here lately.

Very nice!!!!!
PAAALEEZEEE JON!
you have fell off the wagon so any times the horses think you are part of the team!-----:D
I still have faith in you though!!!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is friggin' awesome! Except for the purple grips. Did they speak with TH before adding those?:D
To each their own, i personally love the grips. They are burl wood and I guess they dye it. The pictures don't show it but all the pins, screws, mag base plates and controls are all a purplish rainbow nitrite heat treatment.

So you're the guy that has the cover gun of the February 2015 issue of Guns & Ammo? Lucky dog! :icon_cool:

BTW, if you never fired that gun, I wouldn't hold it against you. :)
Nope, he got #1!
I am undecided as I have never had a safe queen. I'm thinking I'll have the CZ's Custom shop fit a threaded barrel, short reset trigger, SA/DA trigger job and full action job, then use it as a BBQ gun and if I'm gonna carry, I gotta make sure it runs!

Nobody wants no stinking Commie gun!!~!!-------------------:drool:
Nice, thats not the typical parkerized, coated black finish is it?
that's a lot of shine if it Is!
Love me some CZ's!
congrats.
Them Checks never quite got the hang of communism and bucking the norm has worked for them.
Yeah, it's a full gloss blue job, wish I could take better pictures as these do not do the blueing and other details justice.

It's makes a nice pair with my 75th CZ anniversary pistol.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
I noticed the nitrate. I like the finish. And I'm glad you like the grips. It's a beauty and I'm glad it's not going to be a safe queen.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
​I'm impressed.

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Very fancy! Congrats!

I was looking one of my '75's today, and I'm thinking I'll sell both of the examples I own. They're beautiful and wonderful, but I never carry them and rarely shoot them.

·
Administrator
18,110 Posts
Very very Nice Cz! :cool:
Congratulations!

·
22,836 Posts
Wow! That's one gorgeous gun!

DSC01186.JPG

Can't wait for a range report!