Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just bought a pt 24/7 pro c ds in 40 cal. and was wondering if any of you
guys know of any other options for magazines for it. I have 2 that came with it.
both 10 round cap. and one of them has a little piece on it that my pinky finger fits on
It can be removed to fill the other mag I have. Taurus customer service told me they sell them for 8 dollars apeice
so I can get more if I want. I see/read people that have a 11 round mag, but cant find any. I have seen the 15 round mag
and was wondering if that extends the grip of the gun even further, something I'm trying to get away from with concealed carry.
I"ve been lurking around the site for a few weeks now and I really enjoy the posts! I have a model 627 tracker I bought 12 years ago
and a beretta cheetah I carried for years. Thanks for reading!

Doug:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes the 15 round mag does extend the grip quite a bit. Cant find a tape measure but here is a pic of my 15 round mag beside my 11 round mag. I have the 24/7 c g2 40 s&w also. IMAG0036.jpg

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the 15 round mag does extend the grip quite a bit. Cant find a tape measure but here is a pic of my 15 round mag beside my 11 round mag. I have the 24/7 c g2 40 s&w also. View attachment 21743 [/QUote

Huh, thats strange, your 15 rd mag looks like my 10 rd ones with the little extra fillin piece. I have had no luck finding an 11round one. and by the way it looked, I thought I would need an 8rd mag or something to have the grip smaller and the mag fit flush. would be cool if I could get a 15 rd mag that was bout the same size as the 10 round. I don't have the g2 model though, that could have something to do with it. mines the c ds model.

Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts