1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
I call it like I see it, point A to B, no grey area when it comes to firearm handling....
This guy was just plain stupid and irresponsible.:mad:

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
It is tragic, more so because it was preventable. As we know, a firearm is a tool that is extremely unforgiving of complacency or inattention.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
That is just so sad..Stupid never takes time off..

Reactions: MilProGuy and Sekol

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
Lets see if the deputy will be charged with negligence or will the thin blue line be upheld.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Stupidly tragic and totally preventable.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
So sad you would wonder why He would have " multiple firearms out " at a people gathering??
If he wanted to show his arsenal, one at a time and kept in his Hands only! Unloaded...
That poor little Kid scared for life and the poor Woman's Family...so Tragic

·
Registered
612 Posts
Taurus handbook states in one part, basically, how you get no second chances with firearms; I have a grown son at home, but as he is not that familiar with firearms, especially pistols, I don't leave them out! He's learning, but it only takes a second for a tragedy to happen. Guess I'm rambling already...these things are just so very sad...and don't have to happen.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Taurus handbook states in one part, basically, how you get no second chances with firearms; I have a grown son at home, but as he is not that familiar with firearms, especially pistols, I don't leave them out! He's learning, but it only takes a second for a tragedy to happen. Guess I'm rambling already...these things are just so very sad...and don't have to happen.
How very true.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
I feel for all involved but mostly for the life lost(in god's hands now-a much better place)and for that poor child.I pray he is young enough to not remember this and have it haunt him for the rest of his life.Innocence robbed from him by a careless individual.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Another senseless, completely preventable tragedy that puts gun ownership in a bad light.

Reactions: MilProGuy and Sekol

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
It only takes a moment of inattention to cause a tragedy. I can feel sorry for all involved in this situation.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That fellow is a dumb ass...plain and simple.

Who in blazes leaves a loaded firearm where a 4-year-old child can get to it?????:mad:

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Sad... But why was there a 4 year old in a room with multiple loaded weapons within reach?

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
That fellow is a dumb ass...plain and simple.

Who in blazes leaves a loaded firearm where a 4-year-old child can get to it?????:mad:
I agree with MilPro!

When my daughter was four, nothing was within her reach!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts