Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just bought a pt38s 4" ss with a rail, and im looking for a owb holster. I know that taurus has discontinued this gun, so this has made my search for a holster very hard. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. i know i can get a holster custom made but i don't plan on carrying all the time so i don't want to spend a hundred dollars on a holster that i won't use that often.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I am in the same boat, I have two of them. I think and Uncle Mike's nylon is the only option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ive looked at those i know it will fit but can it be concealed it looks to bulky to fit under a shirt

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow, I didn't know that Taurus made a .38 Super like that! It must be a blast to own and shoot! It seems to me that any holster that would fit a 940 would fit your PT38 as well. I found one company whom I have used before that lists both belt and clip owb holsters for your specific pistol. The same holster (Style NG) fits the PT38, 911, 940, & 945 (Standard Belt Holsters - BAGMASTER - Quality Bags, Cases and Holsters).

In addition, Fobus makes a tac-holster for the PT940, and I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work for your PT38:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts