Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fellow at GT has put together probably the most exhaustive list of 357Sig ammo (factory & reman) available..

Here is a link to thread
Speer Gold Dot vs. Double Tap - Glock Talk

scroll about halfway down first page.

He says there are more loads out there but he only lists what he has actually purchased!

Reactions: Taurus_9mm

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
My .357 Sig stash consists of Winchester SXT, Underwood and Speer but always like trying out other brands of ammo. :)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May I suggest Parabellum Research and Precision One ammo....or Wisconsin Cartridge Corp.... for great practice ammo. He has links to them at the bottom of his list!

Reactions: Taurus_9mm

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I have Winchester white box,Speer gold dot,Hornady custom,Winchester Ranger,and Maine cartridge co. on the shelf.May have more I haven't put away yet.I really need to do more than think about it.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I am partial to the Underwood .357 Sig. I only have a Glock 31, I need to get another .357 Sig.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Just ordered a police trade-in Sig P229 in 357. Will be my first in that caliber. I can't decide if I want to reload in that or not. Guess I'll wait and see how I like it first.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just ordered a police trade-in Sig P229 in 357. Will be my first in that caliber. I can't decide if I want to reload in that or not. Guess I'll wait and see how I like it first.
I reload for the .357 Sig.It can be a pain in ..........challenging.You can get great result when you load them yourself,but do expect to wrinkle or crush a few cases.I love the round though,it just takes some patience reloading for it.morayman.............

·
Registered
863 Posts
I reload for the .357 Sig.It can be a pain in ..........challenging.You can get great result when you load them yourself,but do expect to wrinkle or crush a few cases.I love the round though,it just takes some patience reloading for it.morayman.............
I've been weighing the options on this. Unless I end up with more chambered in this caliber, I will probably not reload for it. I will save all my cases, just in case!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
May I suggest Parabellum Research and Precision One ammo....or Wisconsin Cartridge Corp.... for great practice ammo. He has links to them at the bottom of his list!
Thanks TitaniumMan, I've never shot either Parabellum Research or Wisconsin Cartridge Corp's ammo but will look into them. I like the stuff Precision One makes although I've only shot their 40 S&W so far. I've noticed they list ammo on gunbroker and that's where I picked up my 250 round case from.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I've been reloading line from the beginning. Not too hard to do. Really only shot Winchester white box as far as factory

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks TitaniumMan, I've never shot either Parabellum Research or Wisconsin Cartridge Corp's ammo but will look into them. I like the stuff Precision One makes although I've only shot their 40 S&W so far. I've noticed they list ammo on gunbroker and that's where I picked up my 250 round case from.
Wisconsin Cartridge Corp also sells on Gunbroker under WCC-1:

357 Sig FMJ ammo 250 rounds Free Shipping

357 Sig HP ammo 250 rounds Free Shipping

Good place to check their feedback....

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
About a dozen more loads added to list (linked in OP).... since OP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts