Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the best prices on line. Need to pic some up so I can start saving the casings. Just got a new M327:)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great site brojohn I just picked up 3 boxes of 32 S&W Long Fiocchi 100gr Lead Wadcutter Ammo and a box of 327 Federal Magnum Federal American Eagle 85gr. Soft Point Ammo for way less than I would pay locally. Should get here about the same time my M327 arrives...YeeHa!

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
Price of .32 S&W L is what got me started in reloading. I was lucky about 12 years ago I picked up 2000 rounds of .32 S&W L from Aguila for $5.50 per 50 round box and free shipping. About a year ago I priced .32 S&W L ammo as I was starting to run low, and could not believe the price. Still have about 6 boxes left, glad I saved the brass all those years.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea one of the reasons I got this brass is to start reloading. I agree with the prices although there much worse locally. I was also surprised that the shipping wasn't a killer. I will never by store bought again based on what I just paid, until I start reloading.

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
Yea one of the reasons I got this brass is to start reloading. I agree with the prices although there much worse locally. I was also surprised that the shipping wasn't a killer. I will never by store bought again based on what I just paid, until I start reloading.
Locally here .32 S&W L is the only thing they carry and is $1.07 per round including tax. They do not carry .32 H&R or Mag.

·
Registered
36,479 Posts
My go to place for factory ammo is Ammunition To Go, they have very decent prices, great selection, great customer sevice, fast shipping and they don't rape you on shipping like a lot of places.
I would doubt that you are going to find fantastic prices on any of the ammo that you list as they simply are not in that much demand!
the 32 H & R mag may be the best priced of the bunch.

·
32,585 Posts
Ammuniton to Go and Ammo Engine. com are also good places to look. Add that to Ammo Seek.com and you cover the whole schmeer. Almost. :)
Cabelas and Gander Mountain have sales frequently as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts