1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Yep, she's a beauty, and you're a masochist.:) The 100 and 115 grain loads beat up my hand in a Taurus 327. I'd stick to 85 grain bullets if I were you. Maybe I'm just getting wussy in my old age.:)

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I have wrestled with the idea of one of those, in a different caliber, for some time now.

Good luck and go for it. I just don't understand going for a caliber that works because of velocity in such a short barreled gun. That's just me.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I've been looking at the same one but I'm saving myself for a Ruger Single Seven

Reactions: chicharrones

·
Super Moderator
40,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No bidding for me right now, be early next year before my next purchase, plus I am still trying to finish my second AR. It is pretty cool though, and it looks like you can swap out barrels for for a caliber change if wanted.

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
No bidding for me right now, be early next year before my next purchase, plus I am still trying to finish my second AR. It is pretty cool though, and it looks like you can swap out barrels for for a caliber change if wanted.
I have stayed away from gunbroker until two weeks ago. I've got a Firestar 9 and a Rossi 92 on the way. Plus I just bought a Taurus 850 from Bud's and I've got a Taurus Tracker and a Rock Island 9mm on Layaway with Bud's too. I think I need to start drinking again. It's cheaper.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
I was doing some thing dangerous, surfing the Gun Broker, and stumbled upon this little beauty chambered in .327 Fed Mag :drool: :

Bond Arms 327 Federal 32 H & R Cowboy Defender NEW : Other Pistols at GunBroker.com
LOL!!!! It is not near as brutal as you would think. The weight of the Bond Arms Derringer soaks up the recoil pretty darn well.

I have two of the B.A.D. pistols both of which has the trigger guard and came with the standard 45LC/4:10 barrels. I have since purchased barrels that fit both derringers in 45ACP, 38/357mag, and 327magnum. FWIW, if you purchase one with the trigger guard and want to remove it, it takes less then a minute to do so.

Personally I like firing either the 45 Long Colt or the 4:10 shot with a combination of pellet and disc.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
;)Awesome!!!

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
WOW, I may have just found Bond Arms Brutal. Not to mention I may have to break down and place an order. For a while now BAD has been low on replacement/conversion barrels, but it would appear that they have caught up with demand.

I noticed that they now have in stock a 3" barrel in the 10MM round.............that one may hurt a little bit.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I have stayed away from gunbroker until two weeks ago. I've got a Firestar 9 and a Rossi 92 on the way. Plus I just bought a Taurus 850 from Bud's and I've got a Taurus Tracker and a Rock Island 9mm on Layaway with Bud's too. I think I need to start drinking again. It's cheaper.

Congrats on the Firestar, and the others. My wife has made the same observation about my gun shopping

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
That sure is good looking...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts