Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Starline just did a big run of it, got mine from Starline a couple of weeks ago after sitting in back order for several months. Is Midway selling the Starline?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'm a huge fan of Starline. Their big bore handgun brass has been my favorite for years. Buying direct from them in lots of 1000 or more I have never had a single bad case. I loaded heavy loads for years and their brass holds up really well. Several of us have also used their brass for wildcats with excellent case life. The Starline folks are great to deal with. Well worth the wait between runs.

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
Starline just did a big run of it, got mine from Starline a couple of weeks ago after sitting in back order for several months. Is Midway selling the Starline?
YEP! and I believe the Starline may be a tad cheaper through Midway than buying direct from Starline.
The also sale smaller amounts if I remember correctly.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
YEP! and I believe the Starline may be a tad cheaper through Midway than buying direct from Starline.
The also sale smaller amounts if I remember correctly.
I was wondering about the price, I did not want to chance it this time around so I ordered through Starline. I will have to do a price comparison.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Just checked on 500 I came out $5.78 cheaper from Starline then Midway.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
Just checked on 500 I came out $5.78 cheaper from Starline then Midway.
picked up my 10 MM brass from Starline direct cause Midway didn't have them in stock and didn't have a expected delivery date.
Lucked into a bunch of 38 Super brass locally from a guy that was going to get into competition and changed his mind.
Nice once fired nickel cases.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts