Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered a couple of the nylon holsters from this seller in the past. The fit has always been molded well, the fit perfect and quality well above the price point, not to mention free shipping.

Here a month or so back I ordered two Tri-Star pistols that are CZ copies. This one being a Tri-Star T100 allow compact model. it came with the basis black plastic grips which were functional but not much to look at. So off to the aftermarket looking for a nice set of wood grips to replace the plastic with. It kind of surprised me at how high the grips for the compact version are priced and the limited number of choices.

After a quick Ebay search I fell upon these and figured based on past experiences with the seller and the price I didn't have much to loose.

So here is what I got for my $32. Fit, finish, overall quality and final looks of the combination all come together to be a bargain at the price.

I am now waiting on a set to fit one of my PT92/99/100/101 pistols

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
Very Nice looking grips and Holster. who was the seller?

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is also the only seller that I have come across that sells "Dual in One" holsters for the 1911 and a few revolvers....LOL!!! I guess sometimes you just never know what lays round the next bend.

bigfatgaz2010 | eBay

·
Registered
832 Posts
Wish I had a pistol that he makes grips and holsters for! Looks like a good $ to value ratio.

Jon, I had you pegged for getting one of these?

Heck, I might have to modify my "Guns for 2015" list and pick up another 1911 and get it for myself. :cool:

·
Registered
13,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I had a pistol that he makes grips and holsters for! Looks like a good $ to value ratio.

Jon, I had you pegged for getting one of these?

Heck, I might have to modify my "Guns for 2015" list and pick up another 1911 and get it for myself. :cool:
Being a Registered Founding Member of the BBC (baggy britches club due to having no butt) I would also have to invest in a pair of suspenders or such to keep the holster hanging anywhere near my waist. Guess I could just save time and money by tucking a 1911 in the top of each of my cowboy boots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts