Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance anybody is hoarding any 32 ACP brass? If you have some you want to sell I'd be interested. Factory ammo too.

·
Registered
36,301 Posts
yea I might havwe 5-6-7 cases in the misc brass bin that gets picked up usually by mistake. not anything worth paying even shipping on.
MY suggestion is maybe look for some cheaper fctory brass ammo like GECO, Blazer, Fiocchi, Aquila etc and save the brass from firing it.
I shoot the 38 Super and no one has it laying in the range floor and i can buy new factory ammo as cheap as i can new brass for that caliber.

Reactions: TonyC2639

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
yea I might havwe 5-6-7 cases in the misc brass bin that gets picked up usually by mistake. not anything worth paying even shipping on.
MY suggestion is maybe look for some cheaper fctory brass ammo like GECO, Blazer, Fiocchi, Aquila etc and save the brass from firing it.
I shoot the 38 Super and no one has it laying in the range floor and i can buy new factory ammo as cheap as i can new brass for that caliber.
He's too cheap to buy factory ammo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: stupimlico

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that seems to be the plan at present. Some of the brass I did find was almost as much as ammo. I guess I need to order a bunch to beat he shipping. Unfortunately a $10 box of cheap FMJ costs $27 locally!

Reactions: Steyr

·
Registered
6,723 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Somebody must have got one of those surplus Beretta 81s, like the rest of us:). Graf & sons has once fired brass for around $8-$9 per 100. Try to avoid PPU, Geco, Fiocchi and S&B as they are thicker and don't like to chamber in some 32s, especially the Beretta. I found the only way they'll chamber is if I give them an excessively strong taper crimp. If you're using a roll crimp, forget it.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Watch Castboolits.com swap and sell section, shows up there sometimes. 25 acp and 32 acp in once fired brass as said before can vary a lot between manufacturers. When I need the brass now just buy Starline. Easier than sorting range brass

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It ain't cheap, but cheaper than factory ammo or new brass. 32 ACP (.32 Auto, 7.65 Browning) Once Fired Brass - Diamond K Brass 500 Ct.
Well I sure am glad you posted this. I did find that early on but saw the 100ct for $55 and I remember thinking "Are they crazy?" When I clicked on your link I got the same page that I saw earlier but looked at it a little longer. Then I saw it was for 500ct. The 100ct is them trying to sell projectiles, which aren't bad either btw. So my bad but thanks for clearing it up!

32acp.JPG

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Somebody must have got one of those surplus Beretta 81s, like the rest of us:). Graf & sons has once fired brass for around $8-$9 per 100. Try to avoid PPU, Geco, Fiocchi and S&B as they are thicker and don't like to chamber in some 32s, especially the Beretta. I found the only way they'll chamber is if I give them an excessively strong taper crimp. If you're using a roll crimp, forget it.
Wow this is getting complicated lol. Much appreciate the tip though. I wasn't aware it was so choosy.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Reactions: TonyC2639

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Well I sure am glad you posted this. I did find that early on but saw the 100ct for $55 and I remember thinking "Are they crazy?" When I clicked on your link I got the same page that I saw earlier but looked at it a little longer. Then I saw it was for 500ct. The 100ct is them trying to sell projectiles, which aren't bad either btw. So my bad but thanks for clearing it up!

View attachment 446769
Went through my range pickups and found 118 pieces of 32 acp. Will send them out to you. Will PM you.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Went through my range pickups and found 118 pieces of 32 acp. Will send them out to you. Will PM you.
Thank you very much!! Much appreciated! This group has a bunch of really great people. Got word that my Beretta 81 arrived at the FFL today. Hopefully I'll be shooting it tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Thank you very much!! Much appreciated! This group has a bunch of really great people. Got word that my Beretta 81 arrived at the FFL today. Hopefully I'll be shooting it tomorrow!
Really sorry but I made a mistake . I have 32 long not 32acp. But if I come across some acp they are yours.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.