Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Basic Magpul PMags were $14 or so - excellent poly mags - top shelf. It's been a wild ride.

·
Banned
17,345 Posts
The last gun show I went to they had thousands, I don't understand the shortage. This was two weeks ago.

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
These are the aluminum Teflon-coated standard mags for the AR-15. They should have Magpul anti-tilt followers. Price is about right if they do. These are the same ones sold by Bravo Company under their own name.

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
I think mags may be close to over BUT what is the new now!?

the week it got ugly I turned my nose up at more than one LGS selling at $17.50 then watched 'em go to 100. Fortunately I did not 'need' more 30 round mags and I cooled my jets. Reloading supplies are still my hunting grounds. The less that appears available the more I want - still considering worst case future as I push back against it.

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Most of the better shops in my region now have some form of decent mag ( some still rationed) in stock at a less-than-shocking price. Magpul is back in some not all.

·
Registered
123 Posts
several brand mags have been readily available at bass pro shops for around 18 bucks, i have plenty. still waiting for 22lr to become "readily available"

·
Banned
17,345 Posts
Most of the better shops in my region now have some form of decent mag ( some still rationed) in stock at a less-than-shocking price. Magpul is back in some not all.
Come out to Nevada gun shows, more than you can pack out by yourself.

·
Premium Member
11,757 Posts
I picked up two more poly mags at a gun show last week for $19. The mags are out there, the prices have just gotten ridiculous.

·
Registered
30,024 Posts
:r_c: Situational awareness of the political climate and preparation would have circumvented the current problem; unfortunately many ignored the signs of the times.

W
hat good is a bushel basket full of 30 round mags without ammo?

If you could find the ammo, could you afford to fill all those 30 round mags?

Discuss...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.