Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Wasn't me

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
That new truck bumper will have to wait.

Reactions: Drewski

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Why the question mark by Puerto Rico? It IS one of the 57 states ya know!

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
It wasn't me. I've only played the lottery a couple of times, just for kicks. If I was a winner, I could
pass out free ammunition to all of my fellow members here and still have enough money for my dream
gun collection,

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, you got to play to win and I didn't!:bang: So, to make lemon aide out of lemons, I did win by not playing, I saved the money I would have spent on the tickets!:D:D:D

·
Registered
29,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
We "had", past tense, a hard line Preacher near here in the late 1980's that was dead set against the sin of gambling, including that demon lottery. Then one of his parishioners won and wanted to pay "tithes" (that's 10% off the top to you infidels) to his church. Suddenly the Preacher saw the light :angel: and all was well with the world...

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Bad news folks. I didn't win but I had good intentions.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
The clueless chick on the Fox news yesterday morning said "There were 3 Powerball winners, one from TX, one form NC, and one from Puerto Rico....and I have family members that live in all 3 states." :bang:

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I guess my truck, UTV, boat, land, several guns, and retirement will have to wait.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I won enough money from the lottery that I can retire for the rest of my life as long as I die in about 3 hours.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I got two numbers right but nothing else.God must know I handle poor better than I would rich.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts