Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted but I have my third Taurus revolver on it's way home...sorta.

Snagged a Taurus Raging Hornet with original box but doing a lay-away payment plan so it'll be a month or so before it's in my hands. Already have the Raging Thirty and Raging Bull 500 in 10". That just leaves me to locate a Raging Bee and I'll have the set of 4 10" revolvers.

Sorry no pics for now, but soon as it arrives I'll give the trio a pic.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Good for you! :clap:

Do post the pics of the terrific trio once you have your new revolver in your hands.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Oh man, that's a sweet looking family! I hear that the Bee is hard to find, but I hope that you get one! I was wondering though, wouldn't you also want to get this one?

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
You'd have to put training wheels on those for me. :D Nice looking collection.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh man, that's a sweet looking family! I hear that the Bee is hard to find, but I hope that you get one! I was wondering though, wouldn't you also want to get this one?

Taurus Tracker? Been thinking about a Tracker for a while but after the Bee, I'll more than likely get the Raging Judge.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Taurus Tracker? Been thinking about a Tracker for a while but after the Bee, I'll more than likely get the Raging Judge.
Yep, it's a Tracker. Interesting chambering too with the 5mm. I think it would be a great companion to the Bee...

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Nice revolvers. You could reach out and touch someone with them without having to reach very far!

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Nice looking family! I've always liked longer barreled revolvers!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Have you considered Anger Management for all that Rage?? :D

CONGRATS!! Sweet collection there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts